- Promoting the faculty’s institutional capacity as one of the distinguished scientific centers in the field of academic education
- Update and follow up the implementation of the faculty’s strategic plan.
- Develop the faculty’s organizational administrative structure.
- Abide by professional ethics.
- Upgrade the academic staff’s capacities, and develop approved policies for the faculty’s improvement.
- Preparing a distinct graduate in the field of medicine who is qualified for the labor market.
- Develop the academic programs and courses for undergraduates and graduates to comply with NARS.
- Improve the available resources for teaching and learning and promote teaching and assessment methods.
- Increase the effectiveness of the student support system and improve graduate services while adopting a continuing medical education program for them.
- Raising the efficiency and effectiveness of the faculty as one of the distinguished research centers in the field of medicine.
- Developing the scientific research system in the faculty.
- To increase the faculty’s capacity to help in sustainable development, serve the community and develop the environment.
- Improving the effectiveness of the faculty’s role in serving the community and providing high-quality care service for patients by maximizing the use of resources shared between the faculty and the university hospitals.